What I’m doing now
Last Updated: 3.04.2016
Getting ready for the Lancaster WordCamp the weekend of March 4 & 5. I have signed up to be a volunteer at the event. Last year’s was an awesome experience. Expect nothing less this year.
I created this page as a direct result of a blog post that came my way today. I agree with the author that this sounds like a good way to stay focused and to have a bit of pressure because it is all in the open online. Time will tell if I’m successful.
Work / Play
What I’m working on right now:
- tdi-pm.com: Rebuilding this WordPress site for client after it was abandoned mid-stream. Working custom post types and custom views into it.
- hmlaserllc.com: New ecommerce store for this etching artist. Referral from a friend at church.
- Walking a couple of times a week 1 – 2 miles
Mind & Spirit
- Meditate 15 minutes daily with Calm and the Red Book of Common Prayer
- Always Be Reading, currently:
- Joined the local Toastmasters club. Looking for opportunities to network and improve my leadership skills
Availability, et al
- I am always open to talking about new projects. I have some bandwidth available now but in two weeks another big job is kicking off and my time is limited.
- I work out of a home office. Actually out of the cottage in the rear of our property. It provides for good separation from work and personal, although of late I’ve been finding myself out there later into the evening than I would like.
- I do like to get out of the office now and then to meet someone face to face. I like to meet for breakfast. Really like to meet for breakfast, but if you are not an early person, we can do a late lunch meeting. Set something up on my Calendly.
- Web: MattRyan.co
- Twitter: @mattry
- LinkedIn: MatthewSRyan